Sager Electronics’ Quality System ensures the services we provide meet or exceed our customers’ requirements. Toward this end, we employ our Quality System to monitor our suppliers and our processes. Specifically, our Supplier Quality Management System and a timely corrective action process ensure our strict quality standards are met.
Sager Electronics is certified to the most current ISO standards: ISO 9001:2015. We are UL certified for repackaged recognized components, EIA 625 for Electrostatic Discharge, MIL-STD-2073-1D, and AS9100D for military and aerospace.
For additional information on Sager Electronics’ quality policy, please visit our main home page where you can access our Quality Manual, Quality Certification and more.
Our Power Solutions Center was recently UL 508A certified.
SAFETY CERTIFIED BY UL, CSA, TUV & VDE
Avoiding a “one size fits all” quality and production philosophy, Sager Power Systems provides customized battery and charger solutions specially designed for a customer’s unique application. Every customer has the opportunity to specify critical requirements and modify production control and quality plans as they relate to the development of their product to maximize performance.
Sager Power Systems offers a distinct performance and quality advantage to all our customers including:
- ISO 9001:2015 certification with internationally recognized TUV Rheinland
- Quality built into our designs (insulators that exceed industry norms, tabs that are wider resulting in stronger cell interconnects and much more)
- Cells sourced from world class manufacturers
- Sourcing globally available components allowing us to maintain supply chain stability
- Built-in redundancy in our safety circuits
- Strict document control and traceability system
- Quality control plans as requested
- Scheduled in-process inspections
- 100% functional testing of finished product
- Initial and ongoing training for all of our operators
- Vendor quality audits
- Scheduled preventive maintenance and calibration on equipment to maintain desired manufacturing consistencies
- Detailed work instructions (written and visual management)
- Product revision control
- Ongoing continuous improvement