About Sager Power Systems
Sager Power Systems is a specialized group within Sager Electronics focused solely on power supplies, batteries and chargers, and thermal management. With a dedicated team of nearly 100 employees covering engineering, sales, marketing, product management, quality and production, Sager Power Systems is a specialized North American team of highly trained, technically experienced professionals, offering a line card of world-class power, battery and thermal manufacturers and a full complement of value-add capabilities.
In addition to Sager Electronics’ extensive on-hand inventory of IP&E product, Sager Power Systems is an authorized stocking distributor for:
- 13 Top Power Supply Manufacturers with over $20M in Power Product Inventory
- 8 Top Thermal Management Suppliers with over $7M in Thermal Product Inventory
- 2 Top Battery and Charger Manufacturers and 4 Value-Add Reseller partners with over $2M in Battery Product Inventory
Sager Power Systems is positioned to evaluate and specify standard and value-added solutions. The group supports power supply, thermal and battery customers with robust design capabilities, quick turn prototyping, and product safety testing and certifications.
As the North America authorized distribution center of our manufacturing partners, Sager Power Systems provides sales and application support:
- Aggressive pricing for medium to high volume requirements
- Specialized inventory management programs
- National network of dedicated Power Systems Sales Engineers
- In-house application support
- Regional service centers for local support
- Solutions for a variety of markets including: Medical, Industrial, Instrumentation, IT, LED and Communication markets
- Large offering of general purpose AC/DC, DC/DC and DC/AC power products, a full portfolio of cooling and air moving devices, and standard batteries and accessories.
- Assembly in the USA